They are looking for bright, talented and Ambitious people with a passion for technology and testing. They want people with a natural flair for creating clean test cases. They want people that care about their work and have a curiosity and drive to take out software faults and performance problems.
In return they are offering a great package and consider employee progression as a key to their success. Some of the benefits working for them include:
- Curiosity days for experimentation and learning
- Innovation days
- Health insurance
- Critical illness
- Life assurance
What you will do doing
- Deal with stakeholders to clarify requirements in order to define, document and implement system test plans and test cases.
- Perform exploratory testing
- Facilitate integration testing of new features and improvements
- Facilitate regression testing of new features and improvements
- Responsible for performance, security and scalability testing covering web, desktop clients and server applications.
- Responsible for management of test environments
- Participate in Agile
- Engage with your team members to create a fun and energetic place to work and learn.
- Experience with software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You will have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have a strong work ethic and a strong desire to continuously learn and improve.
- At least 1 years experience in an automated role
Salary ranging from £30,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs