MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with a world leading software house as they grow their already successful team with the role of Associate Software Engineer. Your new company are at the forefront of innovation and require an Associate Software Engineer to work on their hugely successful flagship products.
Do you want to kick start your development career with like minded professionals?
Want the opportunity to learn and progress within a highly skilled Software Team?
Do you want to challenge yourself to be solution focused in a fast-paced environment?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team as they build out their unique and innovative products for clients both locally and internationally. You will get the full support of a dedicated team of engineers, whilst you work collaboratively within an agile environment.
- Design, implement and test unique Software Applications to a high standard
- Consult with peers to assess the best strategy for projects
- Participate collaboratively with multiple teams in design reviews
- Work within an agile environment for clients on an international scale
- Assist in the installation and support of operating systems
- Development of enhancements to products within agreed timescales
- A degree or post graduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering at 2:1 or above
- 1+ year industry experience or strong placement year
- Experience operating within an Agile environment
- Contribute to the technical delivery of agile sprints in new product development
- Collaborate with global teams to ensure consistent development across their portfolio
- Deliver high-quality, robust and scalable software solutions
- Knowledge and experience of object-oriented principles
- A knowledge of the: C#, C++, Webservices or Web Application Development
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Unrivalled pension scheme
- Health cover
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 35-day holiday entitlement
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs