MCS Group is delighted to be working with a public sector organisation to recruit an IT Applications and Web Developer. This is a short-term ongoing contract, to be started immediately and is initially projected to last for a month. This is a great opportunity to continue your Web Development career in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for the design, programming and development of applications and web services.
- You will be providing support for existing web services
- You will be documenting processes, workflows, applications and systems.
- You will have good experience with HTML and CSS.
- You will be able to work independently and prioritise tasks effectively.
- You will have significant experience with SharePoint.
- You will have good working knowledge of T-SQL.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Bronwyn Lam, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles.
Experience: 0 yrs