MCS Group is working with high-performing software and delivery team seeking a Product/Application Support Engineering Lead to take ownership and drive forward this entirely new function within the organisation.
This Fortune 500 has created a purpose built development centre and security team here in Northern Ireland which is taking full product ownership from design to deployment. They are driven by a quality-first approach in building solutions, ensuring an exceptional customer experience that will adapt as technologies changes and evolve.
* You will be managing and deploying a team of product support engineers providing level 2 and 3 support for multiple product lines.
* You will be looking after the support model that will run from 2pm-10pm UK hours, establishing plans around on-call and out-of-hours.
* You will be planning application and infrastructure releases along with configuration changes.
* You will be developing, coordinating and promoting problem management activities throughout the organisation.
* You will be designing reporting metrics and quality indicators, especially in relation to in-depth trend analysis.
* You will have a background in leading technical support teams, ideally hands-on application support lead/management.
* You will be experienced in problem and incident management.
* You will be able to apply production upgrades and support products and technologies.
* You will have worked in supporting multi-tier infrastructures and applications across distributed systems.
* You will have supported customer-facing applications with good understanding of web and API technology.
* You will have experience in mentoring, coaching or leading production support teams at various levels.
This is an opportunity to get involved at the early stages of growth within this organisation, joining a team driven by culture and environment. Not only this, you will be able to put your own stamp on how this function will move forward and grow tremendously within your career alongside industry experts.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs