MCS Group are delighted to work exclusively with an exciting new company to Belfast to recruit for an Application Support Engineer to join a growing support team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Application Support Engineer to join a global business and work with industry leading software.
This will be one of the first hires in the Belfast office, so there will be plenty of opportunities for further progression and development as the company continues to grow!
You will be involved in providing a high level of support to the client's customers across several interesting applications. The Application Support role is within a large global support team providing first and second line support on a range of leading financial software. This role also encompasses the onboarding of new clients to the companies applications.
- Experience with customer support
- Unix/Linux experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Understanding of networking would be desirable
- Experience within Financial Services is desirable
- Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to progress and develop
- Market leading benefits packages
- Excellent flexible working and Work from home policies
- Opportunity for travel if desired!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs