MCS Group are proud to be tasked by TP ICAP to hire a Application Support Analyst. TP ICAP are one of the world's leading interdealer brokers. Primarily operating as an intermediary in the wholesale financial and energy sectors, TP ICAP facilitates the trading activities of its clients, in particular commercial and investment banks. Product areas include: Fixed Income Securities and their derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Treasury products, Equities and Energy and Commodities.
With offices in 24 countries, TP ICAP operates voice, hybrid, electronic, volume matching, algorithmic matching and risk mitigation platforms, to accommodate its clients' requirements and to satisfy the regulatory driven evolution of the marketplace.
Operating via their core businesses, Tullett Prebon, ICAP, PVM, Mirexa Capital, Tullett Prebon Information, ICAP Information Services and PVM Data Services, TP ICAP are able to deliver strong networks in person and through technology. Their detailed analysis and insight into market conditions and long-term trends allows them to demonstrate real agility.
TP ICAP bring data, knowledge and intelligence together to provide contextual insight and commercial guidance. Their client engagement facilitates innovative products and services to allow their clients to transact with confidence across the world enhancing investment and economic growth
TP ICAP are renowned in the market for their Honesty, integrity and excellence in the provision of their services to their clients. This level of respect is both for their clients and how they conduct themselves internally without bias. As an engineer within TP ICAP you will uphold these values and principles as a core piece of the overall cultural framework
The successful Application Support Analyst will be responsible for the Client On-boarding of TP ICAP's global client base. They will manage these new clients as they are added to their trading platform.
- Work as part of a team of who are responsible for managing the complete external customer API on-boarding process (e.g. establish customer contacts, coordinate solution requirements, implementation, full client testing and sign off, and live date coordination).
- Provision of First and Second line support for API issues.
- Incident and problem logging and tracking of technical issues, using ServiceNow.
- Coordinate customer and internal API upgrades, cutovers and new releases.
- Support and testing of all new software releases before roll out.
- Actively monitor client and system connectivity, identifying anomalies and taking the appropriate corrective actions.
- Creation of test packs for new and existing platforms utilising API.
- Ensure that response time and resolution time objectives are met as defined in the SLA.
- Have a clear understanding of the escalation and Major Incident processes.
- University degree or Diploma in the field of Computer Science and /or minimum of 2 years of experience in an Application Support
- Experience in a Customer Services environment, preferably within Investment Banking organisation
- Experience of Client Relationship Management, establishing and maintaining good working relationship with the TP ICAP client base.
- Experience of using best practice IT Service Management tools to log and manage user calls and provide first time resolution where practical.
- Professional Qualifications: ITIL v3 foundation, Service Desk Institute SDA or equivalent ITSM qualification.
- Experience of supporting software running on both Windows and Unix/Linux OS's.
- Experience in FinTech
Additional Job Requirements:
- Participation in an out-of-hours on call rotation.
- Occasional Bank holiday working requirement.
Experience: 0 yrs