MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a leading Start-up that have experienced tremendous growth since they were founded 2 years ago. If you are a Front-End Angular Developer with an interest in virtual reality or gaming, then this is your dream role!
My client is an impressive start-up that are leading the way within the virtual reality and gaming space. They are extremely well capitalised, with investment from big players around the world including one of the original founders of Oculus. They have over 1 million users globally and they are working with major partners in the industry including Oculus, Unity and Logitech. With their product now in use by major giants in the virtual reality world, this is a great time to join the company as they plan to take their growth to the next level.
Due to their continued success and growing world-wide customer base, my client is busier than ever and are now seeking a Front-End Angular Developer to join their ambitious and extremely grounded team. You will play a critical role in managing the front end of their portal, working on the development of brand-new features using the latest cutting-edge technologies and gadgets. In this key role you will have plenty of autonomy to really put your own stamp on the work you do, you will help drive the product forward and support the delivery of the company's exciting product road-map. This company offer up a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun culture and you will play a pivotal role in their ongoing success.
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in Software Development
- Experience with Angular (preferred) or another front-end framework such as React or Vue
- Passionate about Front End Development and user experience
- Drive and ambition to get things done, working in a fast-paced start-up.
What you get:
- Leading salary and benefits package (negotiable depending on experience)
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work fully remote.
- Join a high-growth start-up and play a critical role in their ongoing success
- Collaborative culture with a relaxed atmosphere
- The opportunity to work on a really cool platform within the virtual reality and gaming space.
- Autonomy and freedom. No micro-management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Angular Developer to take their career to the next level with a company that are on track for huge growth and success!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs