MCS Group is seeking an Agile Project Manager to join one of the most successful indigenous Digital Agencies in Belfast. As an Agile Project Manager you will play a key role within the delivery management team.
This company are hugely respected in the industry, delivering high quality solutions for their customers consistently. They understand the value of company culture and are always giving back to their staff in the form of external and internal training budgets, social activities and career growth and progression.
- You will be responsible for managing projects working within a feature team of Developers and QA Engineers, including the sprint planning and leading scrums.
- You will have responsibility for delivering projects within specific budgets and time constraints.
- You will bring an analytical and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Experience working as a Project Manager within a Software Agency is essential.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies is essential.
- Coming from a technical background is not necessary however experience working with technical teams on projects and having a good understanding of technologies is essential.
- You will be passionate about technology and driven to deliver projects to their highest quality.
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- Market leading benefits package.
- Training budgets.
- Social activities.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs