MCS Group is looking for an Account Manager to join an indigenous FinTech company here in Belfast. As an Account Manager, you will play a key role in managing and developing strategic partnerships for the company.
Having already created an established software product and customer base, this is a company continually looking to expand their market and utilise global opportunities. They have consistently won a series of awards for both their product and their company management.
- You will be responsible for the managing and building strong relationships with their partners.
- You will be the point of contact between the customer and the internal teams which include legal, marketing and IT.
- You will be responsible for business development, generating leads, contributing to the production of tender responses and suggesting any area improvement you feel necessary.
- You will produce reports, including partner performance data, for the Senior Manager.
- Knowledge of software and IT is essential, preferably from a degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience working within a Customer Success, Account Management or Business Analyst role is essential.
- Knowledge of financial technology isn't essential but will be advantageous.
- You will be given a blended training programme specific to your experience level.
- Medical insurance.
- Cash back options.
- Life insurance.
- Option of European conferences.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs