MCS Group is currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a recent entrant to the local market, specialising in Managed IT solutions for global high-profile clients.
This organisation is going through a period of expansion in the coming year with some really exciting plans ahead, catering key industry sectors in the financial and healthcare space. Your role will involve a mixture of support and project-based work, supporting client products and systems in an "out-of-the-box" way.
- You will have a self-starter attitude in prioritising and digging into issues ensuring that appropriate recommendations are made in a timely matter.
- You will be comfortable working in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- You will be a part of an on-call rota with the flexibility to work on client implementations or system upgrades.
- Your will have experience in technical documentation and researching new upcoming system requirements and trends.
- Windows Server
- Scripting (Python/Perl/PowerShell/C#)
- Disaster Recovery
This is an integral role in delivering the vision of the organization through your technical input, acting as a trusted advisor and delivering quality-centric results.
- You will be working with clients regarding their needs and delivering recommendations.
- Your role will involve leading on technology deployments.
- You will be consistently documenting and keeping support teams up to speed with client systems.
- You will be analysing computer, storage and application needs whether cloud or physical.
- You will be performing root cause analysis and troubleshooting issues.
- You will be comfortable working from a ticketing system, communicating any updates to the wider team.
This role comes with the opportunity to get involved within a team at their early stages in Belfast, helping to drive strategy and culture here. It is an extremely rewarding role to provide excellence to customers and continually self-develop supported by industry leaders.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs