Vacancy Reference: 18039
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Technician (IT Laptop Administrator) x2 for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 36 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £8.98. This vacancy is expected to last for approximately 4 months with possibility of extension.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The post holder will be responsible for centrally maintaining Portable IT assets (Laptops / Tablets) within the Millfield//Springvale Campuses and ensure that assets are charged with all software patches installed and in good working order and ready to be loaned out to College Lecturers as per booking requests
- Experience of planning and organising administrative tasks.
- Experience using Microsoft office applications to include Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience of working with others and in teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Flexible approach with a focus on customer service.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of£33.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.