Vacancy Reference – 16771
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary IT Technician Level 2 to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and expected to last until the end of March.
The following duties will be required -
* Assist with the implementation of an automated encryption emailer service
* Assist with the diagnosis and resolution of Company’s Line of Business IT software and hardware issues across all Company’s sites
* Assist with IT service requesting on behalf of Company’s staff
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* In possession of five GCSEs (grade C or above) or equivalent (including English and Mathematics)
* Have a minimum of one year’s relevant experience* of working in an IT support role gained within the last three years
* Relevant experience is defined as:
a) Supporting and administering Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems
b) Operating and maintaining non-Microsoft devices including Apple iOS and Android
c) Troubleshooting and resolving computer hardware / software issues.
d) Contribution to provision of a technical support facility (service desk)
Candidates will be required to obtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.