We are currently recruiting for an Excel Database Administrator or the Belfast City Centre. This is a full time / permanent role with an annual salary of £21,166.With a diverse portfolio of projects and funders including Government Departments, statutory agencies and private trust funds, our client has established practices for identifying, measuring and reporting on the impact of each of our services. We seek to recruit a Database Administrator to be a central point of contact for staff across the organisation and our database software provider. The post holder will provide the administration support required to maintain the database and support the organisation’s project staff to collect and analyse data and will also be required to contribute to the delivery of other elements of the organisation’s IT infrastructure. Main Duites Include:
- To be the main point of contact for the company's external database contractor and to support the contractor in the maintenance and ongoing development of the system.
- To support project staff with data collection and inputting of results.
- To provide guidance to staff with respect to use of the database and to develop and update user guides for each project.
- To maintain the company database (including entering data and administrative modifications).
- To generate reports fromthe company database as required and to analyse results within Microsoft Excel.
- To undertake all other administrative tasks required to maintain the database. For example uploading documents and overseeing expunging of data at appropriate times.
- To administer the company membership database.
- To contribute to the delivery of other elements of the organisation’s IT infrastructure.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the line manager.
- To carry out all duties in compliance with company Data Protection Policy and procedures.