Vacancy Reference 15712
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Data Quality Analyst x2 to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, 36 hours Monday - Friday. Both posts are expected to last approximately 1 year. Main duties to include:
* Provide the College with a degree of assurance on the quality of its data
* Provide specialist support and training in system or process issues
* Identify opportunities to further enhance the quality of data within the College
* Identify opportunities to improve College processes in relation to data and systems
* Provide ad-hoc reports to management to support decision making
* Ensure that the data meets the needs of the College
* EITHER Hold a relevant degree (level 6 qualification) PLUS have two years' recent experience of working with a large and complex database in an administration or data management role including SQL, Business Intelligence Software
* 4 years recent experience of leading work on large and complex databases in an administration or data management role. including SQL, Business Intelligence Software
* Demonstrable experience of the management, development and utilisation of reporting from information systems
* Demonstrable experience of working in a quality standards working environment
* Demonstrable experience of Data Modelling
* Degree in a related subject AND a minimum of two years' experience working with a large and complex database in an administration or data management role
* A minimum of four years' experience working with a large and complex database in an administration or data management role
* Experience with SQL or similar and Business Intelligence Software
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33.00
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.