Vacancy Reference: 18769
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 ICT Technician for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £14.20. This vacancy is expected to last for 6 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for managing ICT Support Services in the ICT Department to include Hosting Management, Lifecycle management, Purchasing and Staff Management
- To manage ICT support to Line of Business Applications including: First line fix, Storage Management, Backup management, Email management, Antivirus, Application Deployment
- To manage the ICT Infrastructure technical team in supporting: Networks WAN/LAN, Networks Wi-Fi, Networks Telephony, Internet, Servers, End use Devices, Patching
- To engage with Senior Management and Suppliers on a technical level in the development and implementation of clinical projects which are dependent on ICT infrastructure
- Participate in and undertake appropriate tasks for both local and regional ICT programmes of work, reporting on progress as required
- Contribute to the formulation of procedures, standards and guidance for both technical staff and users of the ICT Service desk and ICT support services
- A University Degree or a recognised equivalent educational qualification in an ICT discipline and a minimum of two years’ experience in the installation and support of the full range of network based computer systems and experience of managing staff OR HND or recognised equivalent educational qualification in an ICT discipline and a minimum of three years’ experience in the installation and support of the full range of network based computer systems and experience of managing staff
- Demonstrate experience of managing the Service Delivery for ICT
- A working knowledge and experience of Intranet/Internet Portal Systems and Technologies
- Hold a full current driving licence (valid in the UK) and have access to a car at the closing date or have access* to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the duties of the post in full. **
- Must be able to participate in the ICT on call rota
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.