Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a start-up FinTech company with the recruitment of a Credit Risk Specialist to join their growing team. This is a new, exciting, full-time and permanent position. We are working exclusively with this client to build out their Customer Success and Customer Operations team.
A start-up FinTech company based in Belfast City Centre. They are experiencing rapid growth and expansion of their Customer Services team, and are seeking experienced and motivated customer services professionals, ideally with experience in the technology sector, to support their clients and build upon their reputation.
This is a new and exciting position which will assist my client to provide excellent customer service and ensure compliance principles are met during the consumer journey. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing applications and individual circumstances to provide relevant products to customers.
Typical duties include;
- Assess and evaluate potential customer applications, making decisions on acceptable levels of risk.
- Review applications based on their Credit History, Open Banking and other credit related information and decide to accept, modify or reject an application.
- Work closely with the Head of Credit Risk Operations to investigate possible fraudulent applications, spot trends and help make a decision.
- Evaluate processes and trends with regards to the company's credit procedures.
- Operate current (and any new) operational processes in line with internal policies and FCA requirements.
- Analyse statistical data.
- Deliver a first-class service and assist customers with any queries in relation to the application process.
- Identify customers who are in vulnerable situations and help figure out what steps can be taken to support.
- Strong communicator, focused on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail, with good quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Experience dealing with credit rating agencies or consumer credit service providers.
- 2+ years experience within an Underwriting capacity.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and offers a great benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs