Tester - Belfast
Are you someone that has a passion for testing?
Do you had experience in IT support but would like to develop your skills within a testing environment - then we would like to speak to you.
We are currently working with a tremendous client who are highly regarded across Northern Ireland. They require you to be able to conduct detailed testing on their current devices and any associated back office components.
Even if you have some knowledge within the area of testing but haven't necessarily done it as your main role, attitude is key and if you have the right attitude this company are more than happy to help develop your skill set.
Within this role you well test complex software on numerous devices and you will have autonomy over whether some software releases are fit for distribution to live state or highlight any concerns to the supplier. If you have some experience and have had the opportunity to write test scripts that will enable a series of robust test to perform on each device and system to show that it's functional this would be hugely advantageous to both you and the organisation but again not is necessary.
It would be advantageous to you if you had the following or have a passion for the following
- Six months experience in identifying logging and processing system faults strong
- Communication skills that will enable you to deliver elements of trimming to other less technical staff members
- This organisation will need you to have a degree level qualification or equivalent
- Experience / knowledge within testing software for faults
- Experience /knowledge in documenting faults for further investigation experience less
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Office suites
Experience: 0 yrs