Software Developer - C# MVP
Your new company
Are you a Senior Software Developer with excellent work ethic. Do you want to join a team and work to extend and enhance their innovative scientific product portfolio. This company is globally renowned for their manufacturing of high performance light measuring solutions, bringing together the latest developments in sensors, electronics, optics and software.
Your new role
- Architect, design, implement and test software libraries and applications
- Provide innovative, robust and scalable solutions to complex technical problems
- Drive continuous improvement to the development process
- Gather requirements based on system specifications for new products
- Drive task breakdown and estimation
- Develop design documentation
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Write user guides, manuals and any other documentation
- Mentoring, training and supporting other members of the development team
What you'll need to succeed
- 2.1 (or higher) BSc/BEng qualification in Electrical and Electronic/Software/ /Physics or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years experience in using C++, C# or Java for Windows application development
- object orientated design using industry standard techniques and tools
- Evidence of customer support - strong customer empathy and focus
- Experience in the product development lifecycle from requirements gathering to test and support.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Competitive salary and benefits. Currently working remotely this company will continue to offer flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs