C/C++ Developer - Belfast - £25k - £30k
Do you want to work for a Global company? Are you ready for a new challenge?
Your new company
This company is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology and software solutions delivering innovative services to their customers. They are currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer into their Belfast office.
Your new role
As a C/C++ Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of software components that are deployed onto counter top and handheld payment capture terminals. This will include;
- Developing mainly in C/C++
- Designing and developing applications to leverage traditional card and evolving mobile payment technologies
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle
- Implementing secure, end-to-end transactions, featuring synchronous and asynchronous cryptographic algorithms and digital signatures
- Using SOAP and JSON based web technologies within the payment ecosystem
- Learning and applying software design principles
- Assisting with troubleshooting and repairing defects
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc or MSc or Equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Working experience C++ or C (ability to learn C++ if only C background)
- Experience of XML, JSON or HTML
What you'll get in return
- Private Medical
- Health Plan
- Income Protection
- Pension 5% matched
- Life Assurance
- Buying extra holiday days scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs