Software Engineer - offering you full flexibility on where and how you work - permanently
Your new company
Your new role
This job will give you opportunity to be involved in the design and development of backend, service and portal systems. The successful Software Engineer will engage with a variety of languages, frameworks, libraries, and services, while utilizing state-of-the-art software techniques, including Behavioral Driven Development, and CI/CD.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5-7 years in a Software Engineering position.
- Experience in server-side product development.
- Working experience with at least one OO language (e.g. Java, C#).
- Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, OO Design, and related areas.
- Expected to be self-starters who can operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many.
What you'll get in return
This job is 100% remote and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs