We are working with a leading Northern Ireland company in their search for a Senior Data and Analytics Officer to join their team. The right candidate will manage and mitigate the company's data protection compliance risk, HR Information System and oversee the data retention schedule for the organisation. This role will also include recommending and implementing strategic improvements to policy, systems and reporting, including continuous improvement in order to meet the large-scale data needs of the company. In addition to this, the right candidate will be responsible for the collection, analysis and presentation of data analytics for external mandatory returns and internal management information.
To be successful in this role the right candidate will have-
- Level six qualification in a Business-related discipline or Information Technology.
- At least 2 years' experience (gained in the last 6 years) in data management or information technology systems and BI/analytical reporting at officer level, in an organisation of at least 50 employees.
- Extensive experience of fully utilising Information Systems and associated reporting packages.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and act upon large amounts of data, for internal and external use, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise personal and project workloads, ensuring all deadlines have been met.
- A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs