SAP BW -to £50k plus benefits. Remote/Hybrid Working.
Your new company
SAP Business Intelligence Analyst job to work with a leader within FMCG. Have you SAP experience in Business Warehouse or alternatively would you describe yourself as someone with a great aptitude for learning new skills.
This role is open to candidates who want to take on a new challenge within a progressive and transforming Business Warehouse environment. Working as part of a wider IS team, the successful candidate will help support the development and maintenance of the SAP Business Warehouse estate as well as supporting the company's Transformation Program in shaping the future reporting architecture using the latest toolsets and technologies.
Your new role
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of Business reporting applications
- Ensuring key reporting areas produce accurate and useable information to enable recipients to make informed business decisions.
- Manage the development of new reporting solutions and improve departmental efficiency, without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Analyse, manipulate and present complex data in a commercial and easy to understand format
- Contribute to the vision and strategy of how the business reporting solutions and landscape develops
- Competent facilitator; able to support internal teams and cross-functional groups through problem resolution, strategic alignment, partnership development and continuous improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP Business Warehouse and / or Business Objects
- Knowledge of key SAP ERP business process flows
- Understanding of Business Intelligence Tools and concepts (OLAP, Reporting and Data Analytics)
- Data Manipulation and Delivery - ETL processes (Extract, Transform and Load)
- Data Cleansing
- Database Management Systems
- Data Warehousing theory and best practices
- ABAP programming
What you'll get in return
Flexible working/hybrid working options, a competitive salary and benefits package. This is an opportunity to be a leader while working for a market leader.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs