We are working for a leading Belfast based public services company in their search for a project manager. The right candidate will join a new team supporting the delivery of a new programme. Reporting to the Programme Manager and supporting the workstream leads, this role will be responsible for managing governance, ensuring deliverables are met and preparing project updates to the Programme Manager. To be successful in this role, the right candidate-
- Must be able to evidence experience and knowledge of project management and ideally hold a recognised project management qualification.
- Must have the ability to rapidly assimilate programme strategic context and background and tailor project artefacts, tools and processes to suit.
- Must have initiative and determination to work with others to extract the information and thinking needed to develop appropriate project artefacts.
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills and demonstrable ability to quickly form effective relationships and networks.
- Must have strong organisation skills to be able to prioritise work effectively
The right candidate will, Work closely with other project leads to create required project artefacts, Apply project management rigour and discipline during the course of this work and ensuring that quality, time and cost are defined within the project plans. As well as this, the candidate will Work with programme manager and project leads to develop emerging project outcomes and benefits and articulate these within a project benefits map, work closely with project teams to establish benefit measures and profiles and build effective relationships within the projects and wider programme and ensure that stakeholders are identified and are actively engaged.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs