Your new role
The Product Owner will play an important role in the implementation of key roadmap items, contributing to the realisation of a product strategy. They will be involved in the full product management lifecycle including discovery, requirements, development, marketing, release and post release activities.
The Product owner will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that is responsible for discovery and execution on new products, feature additions, maintenance and support of the BRS Golf platform, services & integrations. Key responsibilities for the role include;
- Acting as Product Owner for key road map items as identified by our product stakeholders. Product ownership will involve:
- Defining clear, concise and unambiguous user requirements, communicate these to the development team and ensure that are understood and implemented appropriately.
- Providing and communicating clear feature prioritization to assist sprint planning.
- Working closely with the development team on execution of roadmap items.
- Collating analytical and data driven insight to drive business decisions and roadmap priorities.
- Executing key strategic initiatives as needed by the business.
- Contributing to the definition of the product vision, roadmap and strategy for our market leading golf online booking products, assisting communication of this across the business.
- Involvement in root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion.
- Building strong working relationships with key members of the business, sales, operations and technology teams in BRS, GolfNow and other partners.
- Actively seeking to continually review and improve processes, approaches and tools that are used by the Product Team.
- Contributing to a working environment and culture, which encourages teamwork, positive energy, innovation and fun.
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential that candidates have;
- At least 3 years of experience working in a product based role or software development environment.
- BSc Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant discipline (or equivalent)
Candidates must also be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in contributing to product centered activities in a software environment.
- Expertise in writing detailed requirements, user stories or functional specifications.
- Ability to think critically and creatively with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- A strong technical software background with a good understanding of Internet technologies.
- Familiarity with best practice agile delivery principles & supporting processes.
- The ability to manage, communicate and influence across multiple stakeholder groups.
- A high level of self-motivation with excellent organization skills and attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Flexible Working Available
- Up to 15% Pension Contributions
- Full Medical Cover
- Free TV/Broadband/Phone Package
- Yearly Salary Review
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs