Start up company require IT Support Engineer
What you will be doing?
To provide support for the mobile network and devices in the trust on behalf of Vodafone.
You will help deliver Help Desk support for the Total Mobile Mobilisation Project.
Mobile Key Responsibilities:
* Build mobile devices in accordance with build specifications
* Set up end user accounts and policies and load applications via Intune
* Monitor mobile device licensing across the estate and for abuse of corporate policy. Wipe and lock out mobile devices via MDM
* Provide Service support and maintain processes for Total Mobilisation Help Desk as required in agreement with Vodafone/BHSCT to include device management/adding and deleting users/troubleshooting
Who you will be working with
You will be working with small close knit technical team within the City hospital with an exciting start up company who have been awarded a 2 year implementation contract
What you need to have
- Minimum of two years previous experience of working in real time operations to service level agreements in a similar environment with in-depth knowledge of IP networking, routing and switching
- strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with others as part of a team
- This post will be located at the BHSCT although you may need to work across the BHSCT at various locations
If this is something that grabs your interest please get in touch with out further delay as they are looking at making an immediate appointment for the right individual
Experience: 0 yrs