Are you passionate about IT? Are you looking for your next career move in Technology? If so, then this is for you. We are working with a leading Belfast based company in their search for an IT officer to assist the IT Team in providing a smooth IT service for their organisation. Some of your day-to-day duties include-
- Support applications within department
- Assist in training and support to employees in the use of internal systems.
- Make sure that correct protection procedures are carried out throughout the company.
- Maintain an inventory record and configuration of all IT equipment.
- Assist in the development of procedures and document the resolution of IT issues.
- Present reports on the IT service to management.
- Assist in the reporting systems for IT systems.
To be successful in this role the right candidate must have:
A third level IT qualification and at least 2 years of IT experience supporting IT users
Relevant IT certifications plus 3 years' experience supporting IT users AND Have experience with:
- Working within an IT Help Desk system and recording issues accordingly
- Supporting IT users with various levels of technical knowledge
- Providing remote support via phone and email.
- Setting up user accounts on computers and mobile phones
- Setting up secure printers and WiFi systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting networks and structured wiring systems.
As well as this, a full valid driving license and use of a vehicle is required and good communication and organisational skills are required.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs