International Law Firm seeking a talented project coordinator to help them in a time of rapid growth.
You will be working for an international law firm with offices in over 30 countries. You will work with a team that was established to deliver complex business improvement projects. The projects are predominately process led improvements and may have a cross functional and global scope in line with the firm's intent to globalise support services. The portfolio of projects carried out by this team are authorised directly by the four Global Support Directors and so are of strategic importance to the firm.
The Business Project Coordinator is required to support the delivery of one or more business projects, as the team portfolio demands. The Business Project Coordinator will work with the business project managers, steering groups and working groups to ensure that projects run smoothly, and are completed on time, within budget and meets the benefits outlined in the project business case. The Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining all project documentation (plans, risks and issues logs) and managing internal project communications.
* Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies
* Excellent proven organisation/co-ordination skills and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Excellent people skills with the ability to build strong and collaborative relationships
* Strong data analysis skills, with a high attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team, with excellent communication (both verbal & written) skills
* Ability to adapt to and implement change
* Ability to work with all levels in an organisation and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude
* Fast learner, building knowledge quickly of the wider A&O business, its operations and people
* Computer literate with exceptional knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs