BA's required for Utilities Powerhouse.
Leading the energy industry in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, your company operates in three separate areas: Renewables, Flexible Generation and Customer Solutions. With an annual turnover of circa €2 Billion.
Your new role
We are currently looking for a number of permanent and fixed term contracts for up to 18 months to join our Technology and Innovation team. The role will report to the Senior Business Analyst as part of the Projects team and will be involved in critical projects across the businesses. The successful candidate will be responsible for business process analysis and project management support, working closely with business users, project and technical teams to develop and enhance business processes, drive improvement and ensure delivery of key business and systems projects. The successful candidate will also be responsible for coordinating key activities of the Project Management Office (PMO) to include completing and monitoring relevant documentation and ensuring compliance with PMO policies and procedures. A feature of this role may also include the need to carry out certain Project Management responsibilities when required.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: Business Process Analysis
- Identifying, mapping, developing and enhancing work systems and business processes in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Working with key stakeholders to identify business requirements and to gather requirements.
- Proactively gathering and analysing data to identify work processes, patterns and trends
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement to improve quality, efficiency and/or value.
- Developing and presenting findings and recommendations in a variety of formats to stakeholders at all levels and gaining buy in to recommendations.
- Driving implementation of recommendations and assisting in business change initiatives
- Conduction post-implementation analysis and seeking further opportunities for improvements.
- Gaining buy-in and support from key stakeholders at all stages of the change process
Essential Criteria: (Qualifications, experience, skills or knowledge you MUST SHOW YOU HAVE to be considered for the job)
- Experience of working in a Business Analyst role within a project environment.
- Experience of using a range of investigation techniques including document analysis, workshop facilitation, and analysis tools to define business problems/requirements.
- Experience of documentation & change management of business case, business processes and business requirements using industry standard tools.
- Experience of building and maintaining successful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer
In addition to the all-important competitive salary, you will receive an extensive package which includes an annual performance-based bonus, 25 days annual leave plus 11 bank/public holidays, gym subsidy, health cash plan and generous pension contributions. Your company supports a strong commitment to employee training & development, and continuous learning will be a core aspect of this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs