Market leader in field service technology Require Azure Platform Engineer
Your new company
Delighted to be working with our client who develop mobile working solutions for a wide range of organisations in the Local Government, Healthcare, Industry and Private Sectors.
Their multi platform product is designed to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and increase productivity
Your new role
The Platform Engineer will work within in the team responsible for management and maintenance of the on-premise and Azure environments and for provision of remote technical support for customers and their implementations. Typically you will be involved in:
- Proactive support of cloud hosted customers on the Azure platform (IaaS / PaaS)
- Input to design for technical solutions for existing partners and customers
- Provisioning of Azure resources, creating new tenants, installation and upgrades of software via Octopus tooling
- Proactively ensure live environments remain stable and performant
- Analysis of existing solutions with the aim of surfacing improvements that will improve cost and performance
- System admin duties (e.g. version patching, system load etc)
- Grounding in Network designs and troubleshooting
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Experience of Azure SQL & MS SQL Server including performance tuning, troubleshooting
- Experience supporting cloud hosted bespoke products
- Previous experience of using PowerShell - Command line and scripting
- Understanding of Virtualization platforms (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Extensive Experience providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve routine problems to ensure infrastructure stability
What you'll get in return
Do you want to join a company supporting over 600 organisations and 250,000 front line workers to deliver exceptional services every day? Last year they experienced transformational growth and have become the largest independent provider of field Service Management Software in the UK.
Not only will you be part of a diverse and ambitious team, you'll receive a competitive salary 25 days' annual leave, plus statutory public holidays, as well as an additional day off for your birthday! Employees can also avail of a pension scheme and a cash back health care programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs