Global Professional Services Organisation require Application Support Manager
Your new company
Delighted to be working with an international law firm as they recruit an Application Support Manager
Your new role
The role of the Application Support Manager is to ensure that all systems and IT services that support are performing as expected and in accordance with agreed SLAs. You will be an advocate for IT Service Management by bridging the gap between the software solutions and the Infrastructure needed to support it.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years of working in IT application support.
- 2+ years of IT team leadership experience.
- IT experience in a supporting a number of the Microsoft technologies.
- Proven track record in providing technical leadership and delivering enterprise wide solutions.
- Experience working within the professional services sector with an appreciation of the demands placed on support teams by the business
- Involved with work flows/ Problem and Incident management whilst taking ownership and demonstrating leadership
What you'll get in return
You will join a team / organisation with a collaborative working culture, flexibility, and a commitment to your progress, where you can build your careers. By joining this global team, you are supported by colleagues from around the world. If you're ready for a new challenge, it's time to seize the opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs