Ambitious organisation delivering outstanding customer experiences across digital channels.
Your new company
Our client enable ambitious organisations to deliver outstanding customer experiences across digital channels, delighting customers and driving business results
Currently they are looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer for their customers' digital engagement websites, as well as support for their internal digital assets.
You will possess a broad technical knowledge of general information technology, websites, and hosted servers.
The successful candidate will be experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem resolution.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
What you need to succeed
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of internet infrastructure technologies, such as Microsoft Windows Server (2008, 2012), Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Azure, Linux
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
An opportunity to work for a company who leverage some of the world's most powerful marketing technology platforms to create powerful omni-channel marketing campaigns, You will fundamentally transform their services and products, drive business results through sales and operational efficiencies.
Yes of course, you will work in a challenging technical environment that will ultimately progress your career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs