International Legal Services Firm Require an Robotics Process Automation Specialist
Your new company
Global professional Services Organisation and a leader in its field
Your new role
Having completed initial pilots our client would like to establish a longer-term internal capability for Robotics Process Automation PA and are extending PA capability by adding to the team of 4.
This team will identify those processes which are ripe for automation, build and implement the automation and, monitor and assess the success of the delivery
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of mapping and documenting complex processes in the professional services sector
- Knowledge of business process methodology and process re-engineering
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Business analysis background and a track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, visual basic scripts or other configuration / scripting type technology is desirable
- Prior experience of working in cross functional projects preferable
- Robotics and/or Test Automation Experience is desirable with Blue Prism preferable
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work on cutting edge projects ranging from low to high complexity within a state of the art facility and at the forefront of their sector. As well as this. you will enjoy an active social and collaborative culture to boot
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs