Your new company
Network Engineer opportunity based in Belfast within a well-known public-sector organisation, on an initial 6-month contract with the view of extension. The organisation is looking for a motivated individual to join their join their fast paced, dynamic environment where they will get the chance to take on challenging roles.
Your new role
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up and maintaining computer networks within the organisation. You will also offer support to users, as well as troubleshooting any problems that arise. You will be responsible for managing staff including dealing with sickness, appraisals and disciplinary.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates must have;
- Degree level or relevant qualification in a technical subject.
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience of large telephony and mobile communication installations
- Experience working within an IT environment
- Knowledge of Trust IT operating systems and Trust hardware platforms
- Good interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a well-known public organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs