Belfast City Centre
£20,000 - £22,000
I am currently recruiting for a Website Developer for a global leader marketplace company. This is a very exciting time to join this rapidly growing company in Belfast City Centre who have just relocated into stunning modern offices.
As a Website Developer you will contribute to a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the successful on-boarding of clients to all technical products including the installation, configuration and delivery of those products resulting in a customer base that demonstrates strong adoption and growth across our platforms.
The Website Developer will deliver high quality WordPress based responsive websites in line with agreed delivery schedules and manage client expectations and communication throughout the website delivery process by:
- Delivering functional and aesthetically strong websites driven by customer requirements while providing a great customer experience.
- Understanding concepts from a client perspective, setting expectations and delivering on these.
- Tracking progress, time and communicating effectively using available tools including Salesforce CRM.
- Ensuring products and features are tested to a high standard to ensure quality standards are met prior to release.
- Identifying Risks with timely escalation.
- Adhering to all licensing requirements regarding plugins, external libraries and 3rd parties.
- BSc in Computer Science, Computing, Business or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of professional experience building and modifying WordPress CMS websites using best practice, WordPress frameworks & de-facto standard plugins.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and MS Office.
- The ability to manage, communicate and influence across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Excellent organisational skills and be self-motivated with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Previous hands on experience with WordPress Network (Multisite) with experience utilising WordPress as an API End Point.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Website Developer in more detail please contact Katie Doyle now on 02890 242824 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***
Experience: 0 yrs