- Production of mechanical designs for the installations of domestic heating systems.
- Produce heat loss calculations in line with client specification for the sizing of radiators.
- Fluent in the use and functionality of Autocad.
- Compile cost schedules to accompany designs using M3NHF schedules of rates.
- Compile Bill of Materials for supply chain delivery.
- Relevant experience.
- Means to commute to the site everyday.
- Should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have the ability to closely follow instructions.
- Must be up to date on current health and safety regulations.
- 5 GCSE's including maths and English or equivalent.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***
Experience: 0 yrs