1st Line Support - Immediate Start - £10 per hour
Are you between contracts, or have just graduated with a placement year?
This leading outsource provider based in Belfast city centre has 2 live positions for 1st Line Support. This client is renowned for providing excellent service and is continuing to win new contracts.
Working within one of the organisation's largest campaigns you will be responsible for providing comprehensive Voice and Email support to its Customers. This will range from offering end user support to co-ordination with vendor, client problem management team & other towers whilst delivering a high level of customer service and quality of service.
- Voice Support & Email technical Support to ensure closure as per ITIL Incident Management process.
- Follow-up/ update ticket for every call to ensure timely closure.
- Call ownership, drive to resolution and communication with customer.
- Perform Life Cycle of Incident Management Process, starting with Incident Logging to Call Closure and customer satisfaction survey.
- Telephonic support to End Users and co-ordination with Vendors, Client Problem Management team and other Towers.
- Proactive monitoring & Perform documented Escalation process.
- Troubleshooting on Application Support (Off Shelf or Customized)
- Troubleshooting on Printers & MFD's
- Troubleshooting on VPN software and Collaboration tools
- Troubleshooting on Password Reset tools and Remote Control tools
- Troubleshooting of MS Windows & Office, Desktops, Laptops, iPAD Peripherals and Networking
- Troubleshooting Application and Workplace IT & Communications & Collaboration Support (including IP Telephony)
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders
Experience - Essential
- Exposure on ITSM ticketing tools
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Exposure to similar role for a minimum of 6 months.
- Experience of working in 24/7 environment.
Interested? Apply via the below link or contact Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.
Experience: 0 yrs