Technical Lead (Multiple roles available)-Belfast
Our client are an established Software services organisation. They currently have a number of exciting roles. These are primarily focused on a modern, Agile Technology programme based in Belfast.
They have a current requirement for a Technical Lead. You will be the Lead Developer and you will also provide guidance, mentorship and support to a specialist team of developers who are developing Enterprise products.
Your key Activities within this role are:
• Responsible for technical tasks as part of the development team to support the delivery of a Project/Product Roadmap delivery
• Champion software design and adherence to best practices in development, coding standards and unit testing
• Mentor, guide, encourage and develop fellow team members by passing on personal experiences and knowledge
• Utilise domain/product knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical challenges
You should come from a proven technical background in Java development.
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years relevant experience in development and design of back-end Java.
- Experience in development of Java Enterprise applications
- Experience in Java8, JAX-RS and SQL development essential.
- Proficiency in working with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases, including considerations of good data model design.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
· Experience of Agile is desirable
For further information please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Technical leadership Coaching mentorinig Java 8 Agile desirable