Technical Architect (Infrastructure)
We are currently looking for a Technical Architect (Infrastructure) for our local customer.
- Provide technical input into the IT infrastructure road map for both short and long term
- Serve as a technical design authority across both infrastructure and business led projects
- Build infrastructure solutions as required for BAU and projects
- Ensure infrastructure is aligned with the wider enterprise architecture as part of the IT Strategy.
- Identify IT infrastructure opportunities for innovation based on technical knowledge, best practice and industry trends.
- Produce low level designs across both infrastructure and projects
- Leverage vendors relationships to increase awareness of technology trends and assess the potential benefits
- Experience of logical and physical design of secure, efficient, resilient IT architectures
- Experience in facilitating meetings with key stakeholders to capture requirements
Your background should incorporate most of the following
- Experience of Microsoft technologies specifically Windows Server, AD, DNS/DHCP Services ISA Server, TMG and Microsoft Security methodologies.
- Strong Virtualisation Architecture experience – VMWare
- Strong experience with both Azure & AWS Architecture
- Experience of developing and implementing enterprise level hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience of SAN Storage and Back Up solutions and technologies
- Strong Networking understanding across LAN and WAN