Software Developer (Perl, Linux)
Do you want to work with cool Technology? Do you want to work with a company who makes a difference in people’s lives?
Our client are a cloud leader in Digital Transformation. They offer a range of services including BI, Digital and Cloud enablement.
They currently have a key requirement for a Developer (LAMP STACK). This is a Belfast based role with flexible working.
Does this sound like you?
· Experience of Web Services development in an n-tier environment preferably using a LAMP stack (ideally Linux/Apache/MySQL/Perl)
· In-depth experience of development in one or more languages e.g. Perl, C#, Java, PHP
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Database experience e.g. Relational (MySQL) & Document (Mongo) (Desirable)
· Experience in developing services using container application platforms/frameworks such as OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker (Desirable)
· Experience in test-driven development, behaviour-driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery (Desirable)
What does the role offer?
· Competitive Base Salary
· Flexible working
· City centre location
· Free car Parking
You will build upon your current experience and you will get to use a mix of modern and cutting-edge technologies to solve challenging computing problems and deliver business benefits for our clients.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Perl Linux PHP MySQL