Project Manager - CONTRACT
We are currently seeking a contract PM for our Belfast based customer. This is an initial 6 month contract with a high profile Belfast based organisation with a strong chance of renewal. We are seeking a Project Manager with proven experience delivering on large enterprise projects.
The Project Manager has responsibility for the full lifecycle of large scale, global impact projects within a large Transformation Programme of work. Projects are typically more than six months in duration, with a medium to large team. You will be comfortable leading and managing projects simultaneously.
- Proven project management experience with a strong track record of delivering medium to large projects on time, to budget and to agreed quality standards
- Strong experience in leading, managing and motivating a medium to large sized team
- Ability to work with Technical Architects and Technical teams to create project strategy, project documentation and the project plan
- Ability to manage a diverse range of people and teams to ensure projects are delivered. You must be able to highlight your well-developed people management and organisation skills
- Robust reporting skills, project planning skills and stakeholder management at all levels, particularly at senior levels
- Ability to work under pressure & successfully prioritise work
- Well-developed commercial acumen and experience of managing external vendors and third party suppliers
- Experience of risk management techniques; risk identification, analysis, estimation and mitigation
- Familiar with IT architecture, design, development methods, operational service & support