Opportunity to work with a Market Leader.
Our client are a global success and their Belfast office operates as a centre of excellence working on both external projects and internal initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to work on diverse, challenging projects helping to shape the delivery of modern technology platforms.
You will work in a modern, collaborative and dynamic environment with a variety of customers. The role comes with challenge, fun, ongoing training and development and an excellent salary and benefits package.
Our client are seeking a Performance Test Engineer. You should be an innovator always looking to provide performance analysis faster, efficiently,repeatedly, and in a reliable manner.
You should demonstrate the ability to understand novel system architectures, pinpoint problem areas, demonstrate the ability to analyse data for bottlenecks, and develop succinct test scenarios across multiple hardware and software tiers.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ISTQB Foundation.
- Expertise in at least one performance test tool e.g. HP LoadRunner, SOASTA Cloudtest, Apache JMeter
- Additional course or certification in Quality Engineering.
- Programming and Scripting knowledge
- Cloud knowledge and network vitalisation
- Proven client-facing skills and has achieved trusted advisor status at a senior level with the client.
- Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems Engineers and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems
- Excellent communication skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: LoadRunner, Jmeter, Gatling FrontEnd: WebPageTest, Selenium Cloud Concepts SQL
LoadRunner, Jmeter, Gatling
FrontEnd: WebPageTest, Selenium