Junior Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager for our high profile local customer.
The role involves supporting the execution of transformation and change projects for their end clients.
Key Responsibilities include
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- ?Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio
- Production of presentations and excel based management information for senior management/stakeholders
- Supporting the project management team with ad hoc requirements
- Identifying risks, issues and dependencies and taking action accordingly?
- Working directly with internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure effective project delivery
- Utilising appropriate and repeatable technology solutions to support high quality, efficient outcomes
- Previous PMO or junior project management experience
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly analytical and ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Excellent project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools such as MS-Project
- Good knowledge of the MS Office and/or GSuite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated flexible approach to assignments.
- Undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BSc, BEng)
- Previous experience of working in a regulatory driven change environment, a banking, technology or manufacturing environment or IT enabled change environment
- Other relevant professional qualifications such as PRINCE2, APMP, PMP, Agile, Scrum