Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading technical consultancy house.
They have a current requirement for a Junior Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst you be expected to take full ownership of the functional analysis ensuring that the final project deliverables match the customer requirements.
Does this sound like you?
· Practical knowledge of the software development life cycle
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Relationship management skills, ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, often involving changing priorities and multiple deadlines
· Excellent and efficient documentation skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Has initiative and ability to react to changing priorities
· Experience delivering large IT solutions
· Ability to communicate technology solutions in relevant business terms
· Thorough understanding of different delivery methodologies and different lifecycles
· Strong customer relationship management skills
· Able to manage expectations of customers and senior management
· Able to coordinate projects and ensure our industry leading standards are met
Experience in one of more of the following environments would be advantageous:
· Content Management Systems
· Dynamics CRM
· Microsoft Technologies (.Net, SQL Server)
· UX Design Principles
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Business Analyst Web/Digital Functional Analysis