IT Support Officer (Level 1)-Major organisation
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a prestigious client. They seek an IT Support officer to join their growing IT function.
You will be responsible for providing support to internal staff and external customers via the helpdesk, escalating support calls to other team members, monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of the organisation, and conducting system administration tasks on various platforms.
You will install and configure computer systems, deploy and manage mobile devices, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and application problems, either remotely, over the phone or in person.
The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities in an organisation that utilises best of breed technologies and adheres to best practices.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience of some of the following:
- Experience of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Microsoft Exchange 2013 or later, SharePoint administration
· Experience of Virtualisation infrastructure
· Experience in the deployment and configuration of server and PC hardware
· Experience designing and administering role-based security permissions
- Experience using an IT helpdesk system
· Experience supporting relational database management systems and a general understanding of relational database concepts
· Experience of Mobile Device Management
· A strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10
· A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite within a corporate environment
· SQL 2012 and/or SQL 2016 advantageous
· Knowledge of Database Maintenance, Backup/Restore/Migrate
· Strong client orientated approach delivering a patient, supportive and accessible support service to internal and external users.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Windows 10 Exchange 2013 Virtualisation advantageous Helpdesk