IT Support Manager- Infrastructure
We are seeking an Infrastructure Support Manager for our customer. You will be responsible for managing and developing a team of 2nd and 3rd line engineers. You will have a strong track record delivering a Support Service at Enterprise levels.
• Team mentoring and leadership – training and shaping the team to strive for excellence.
• Organizing workload for the team by business priority.
• Maintaining an overall understanding of the business systems.
• Liaising with key business contacts to provide an escalation path for the business units, for all Infrastructure issues / queries.
• Providing an escalation path for the business units, for all Infrastructure issues / queries.
• Yearly budget planning and tracking.
• Scheduling of complex hardware solutions.
• Providing a high level of customer service.
• Reporting the status and progress of projects / BAU to the Leadership Team.
• Plan and maintain and continuous improvement program to keep all Infrastructure systems up-to-date and secure.
• Experience of deploying systems on Cloud platforms
• Worked in similar management role for 3 years.
• Demonstrable track record leading and developing Support teams
• A solid understanding of Microsoft Server, SAN Storage and VMWare based technologies and environments – Active Directory, DNS / DHCP Services and Group policies. (Microsoft Server 2012 through to 2019)
• A thorough understanding of ITIL processes and change management. (preferably ITIL Certified)
• Methodical approach to problem diagnosis and troubleshooting.