IT Support (Junior level)
An exciting Software Consultancy have an opportunity for Junior IT Support Professional.
Our client provide innovative solutions to a large and secure market sector. You will be working in a ‘worthwhile environment’. This opportunity would be ideally suited to a recent Graduate with circa 1 years commercial experience.
This exciting role will see you undertake the following duties:Responsibilities:
· Dealing with queries from customers from inception through to resolution.
· Work within a Support Team on all aspects of IT support and projects.
· Incident and Change ticket resolution.
· Owning and monitoring tickets on the group service desk ticket system.
· Becoming a user expert on how the products and applications work, gaining an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses.
· Assisting with the preparation and issue of software updates to customers, including all documentation.
· Ensure adherence to SLA agreements.
· Helping develop the Support Team by continually improving processes.
· Engaging proactively with both technical and business user customers.
· Learning and understanding customer requirements/problems.Does this sound like you? Key skills and experience:
· A degree or equivalent 3rd level IT qualification, or relevant industry experience
· Windows 10
· Windows2012 R2
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience in an I.T Support role
· Previous experience in Financial Services Industry
· Knowledge of ITIL disciplines
· Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
This is an opportunity to work in an exciting space and in an organisation where your role will grow quickly over a short period of time.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Windows 7 Windows10 Office365