Do you want to work as part of a diverse and passionate team helping shape and implement solutions utilising predictive analytics and Business Intelligence?
Our client provide leading edge technology and business solutions to a range of clients. They solve business problems and their tools add quality, efficiency and effectiveness to the market.
You will be passionate about Data and focused on using tools and techniques to deliver real insights.
Does this sound like you?
· Strong skills in writing SQL queries.
· Experience with SSIS ETL (Integration Services).
· Experience with SSRS (Reporting Services).
· Experience with SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services).
· A broad understanding of the principles of Business Intelligence.
· Data warehouse methodology experience
· Analytical and project management skills
· Business Analysis The ability to develop strong client relationships
· Ideally experience in a relevant industry sector (Public Sector, Financial Services, Utilities)
· Internal or external consultancy experience
Opportunities exist at a range of levels. Their varied and professional team are encouraged to use agile techniques in the development, delivery and on-going management of analytics services and solutions that solve complex business challenges.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: SQL SSIS, SSRS, SSAS Insights An understanding of AI and or Machine Learning advantageous
SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
An understanding of AI and or Machine Learning advantageous