Cloud Architect (Azure)
Fantastic new opportunity to work with a global organisation and architect their move to the cloud as they build a Cloud Centre of Excellence locally
Cloud & Infrastructure Architect (Azure)
Our Client is looking for a Permanent Cloud & Infrastructure Architect (Azure). Migration & Integration experience of Legacy systems (VMware/Hyper - V) & the Cloud are key
This role is for a Cloud and Infrastructure Architect, with primary skills, experience and expertise in the architecting and deployment of infrastructure services, both Cloud and traditional on-premise Datacentre.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate delivering the architecture requirements as part of an enterprise level organisations journey migrating to the cloud.
Must have skills:
· Minimum of five years/relevant or equivalent of hands-on design, implementation and migration experience
· Ability to work alongside Technical partners and with key stakeholders, including both business and IT operational teams.
· Ability to understand the current 'As Is' landscape; with a view to understand business needs and requirements to ascertain and produce the required 'To Be' target architecture, and underlying infrastructure deployment models.
· Ability to create both high and low-level design documentation is essential; identifying risks and mitigation options he ability to create both high and low-level design documentation is essential; identifying risks and mitigation options
· A wide-ranging infrastructure exposure, including most of the following as possible:
· Cloud delivery - Microsoft Azure infrastructure and costing
Experience with Azure infrastructure, Account structures, Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, Service Principles
· Strong Windows server background on both physical and virtual (VMware) infrastructure.
· Network design
· Servers, Middleware and Storage
· Virtualisation - Hyper-V and VMware
· Provision of infrastructure for databases - SQL and Oracle
Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments