We are currently seeking a contract Agile Business Analyst for our Belfast based customer. The role will be for an initial 3 – 6 month engagement.
You will have strong stakeholder management skills and be confident interacting with both technical and non-technical users.
Your experience should incorporate most of the following:
Key Skills and Experience
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
· Strong Agile experience in a software development environment
· Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills, with confidence to deliver at all levels.
· Experience of dealing with senior business users in determining requirements and priorities, as well as resolving issues.
· Experience in innovation and creating new products, services and models is desirable
· Ability to understand and communicate “Big Picture” ideas in the context of specific project requirements.
· Solid understanding of systems and business requirements processes.
· Project Management experience and capability
· Strong understanding of all stages of the project lifecycle.
· Good analytical skills, including knowledge of analytical methods, tools and techniques.
· Knowledge of, and experience using, difference requirements gathering techniques, e.g. workshops, interviews, questionnaires, etc.
· Good understanding of business analysis techniques and business modelling, for example:
§ Functional business models;
§ Relational data modelling; and
§ Use cases.
· Strong systems and data analysis skills.
· Ability to work under pressure, successfully prioritising work without compromising quality.
· Aware of the organisation’s IT infrastructure and software development and maintenance methods, tools and techniques.
· Ability to work equally well as part of a team or on own initiative with minimal supervision.
· Highly self-motivated, a self-starter who will undertake all activities to the highest professional standards.