Opportunity to work with a Market Leader. Our client are a global success and their Belfast office operates as a centre of excellence working on both external projects and internal initiatives.
Recognised as an employer of choice they currently have a number of key opportunities to support their growth plans for 2020.
Our client are seeking an Automation specialist to work within an expanding Automation team providing cutting-edge automation solutions to clients. Solutions are delivered using a wide range of commercial and open-source tools. Working closely with the customer you will scope, plan, implement and refine automation solutions specific to requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- at least 2 years’ experience of automation testing across a number of projects and technologies
- Working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks. Experience developing Automation Test Cases and Functions using specific approach
- Proficient in industry leading automation test tools (e.g. QTP/UFT, Selenium, Coded UI, TestComplete, BDD tooling e.g (Cucumber / jBehave, Fitnesse, Top Banana).
- You should be proficient at writing code in some of the following languages: Java, C#, MS VBScript
- Understanding of test management tools/solutions/integrations (e.g. JIRA, ALM/QC, MS TM)
- A computer related degree and ISTQB certification in Software Testing
- Technical skills - SQL, UNIX, Agile preferential
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Automation BDD Selenium